Do you have the skill to take it downtown?Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
- After the ball appears in your shooter's hands, press and hold the mouse button.
- Fling the mouse upward, releasing the mouse button to control the speed,
direction, and loft of the shot.
- To submit your score to the leaderboard, press the Quit button in the game.
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Times Favorited: 11,271
Total plays yesterday: 10
Current High Score: 153
Trophies Awarded: 41,424
How to Play:
- You will be shooting 3-point shots from around the court. At each stop around the key you will have 5 shots. The first 4 are worth 3 points each, and the fifth or "Bonus Ball" is worth 5 points.
- Shooting from 9 different points you will be given a total of 45 attempts.
- After the ball appears in your Shooter's hands, PRESS AND HOLD the Mouse Button. Take aim and FLING the Mouse upward, releasing the Mouse Button during the Fling. This controls the speed, direction, and loft of the shot.
- Carefully gauge the speed of the Fling to control the distance of your shot. When you have developed good control of distance you can practice shooting at an angle to use the backboard.
- You will need to master several different techniques to score from every different angle around the court.
Top 100 Leaderboard