BIG AIR CHALLENGE
Like this game? Let your friends know!
Gold: 850 pts 100 Tickets
Silver: 700 pts 100 Tickets
Bronze: 600 pts 100 Tickets
Big Air Challenge
Gotta be tricky to win here so go big or go home!Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Click and hold the mouse button on the snowboarder to start your approach.
As the boarder nears the end of the approach, FLING the mouse upward and RELEASE the button to launch him into Aerial Zone.
Move the mouse straight upward. Any sideways motion will send you flying off on an angle
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Times Favorited: 10,216
Total plays yesterday: 3
Current High Score: 99,999,999
Trophies Awarded: 68,641
How to Win:
You'll be judged on a scale of 0-100 in 3 categories: Air (height & distance), Style (how well you perform the trick) and Landing. You get a cumulative score after three jumps.
- Click and hold the mouse button on the snowboarder to start your approach.
- As the boarder nears the end of the approach, FLING the mouse upward and RELEASE the button to launch him into Aerial Zone.
- Move the mouse straight upward. Any sideways motion will send you flying off on an angle.
- As you jump into the Aerial Zone roll over the edges of the game interface to reveal your trick options.
- Choose from 7 tricks to perform. 4 primary: Back Flip, Front flip, Front Side 360, Back Side 360. 3 secondary: Tail Grab, Nose Pick, Method.
- Primary tricks are up top, secondary tricks are below.
- Perform a primary trick more than once before you land or combine it with a secondary and hold it for style points.
- Be sure to have enough height to perform the trick(s). If not... it's face plant time!
- For high style points, hold the trick as long as you can before you land.
- Pull a phat trick and tweak it out for a high score.
- Click on the Info button in the game to find out more about moving the snowboarder.
To submit your score to the leaderboard, make sure you use the Quit/Submit button within the game.