It takes a quick mind to click through this brain bender.
Click the button below to start your game!
Like this game? Let your friends know!
Gold: 20,000 pts 100 Tickets
Silver: 15,000 pts 100 Tickets
Bronze: 8,000 pts 100 Tickets
It takes a quick mind to click through this brain bender.Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Score points by clearing the blocks from the playing grid.
Click on a block that is touching at least one other block of the same color.
Click again to remove the blocks from the grid.
Try to group as many blocks of the same color together to maximize your score.
Accumulate bonus blocks by removing 10 or more blocks at a time.
To submit your score to the leaderboard, press the Quit button in the game.
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Times Favorited: 13,219
Total plays yesterday: 74
Current High Score: 99,999
Trophies Awarded: 32,989
How to play:
- The object of this game is to score as many points as you can by clearing all of the colored blocks from the playing grid.
- Each time the grid is successfully cleared you will advance to the next level.
- As you progress to higher levels more blocks will be added along with additional colors.
- To remove a combination of blocks, start by clicking on a colored block that is touching at least one other block of the same color. This will highlight all of the connected blocks of the same color. Clicking again will remove the highlighted blocks from the grid causing all of the blocks above to fall into position. When columns are cleared, the blocks will shift to the left.
Scoring and Bonuses:
- Your score is calculated by taking the number of blocks cleared in one selection and multiplying that value by itself. For example, if 5 blocks are cleared your score for that selection would be 25 (5*5), 8 blocks cleared would be 64 (8*8).
- For every 500 points you score you will receive 1 bonus point. When there are no more moves possible, a block will be removed for every bonus point that you have accumulated. Your bonus points will be adjusted accordingly.
- You can also receive bonus points by clearing groups of 10 or more blocks in 1 move.
- Each level will introduce different special blocks that will help you throughout the game. Select the special block last to receive extra points.