Like this game? Let your friends know!
Challenge your friends to frame after frame online.Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Move the mouse to the left or the right to adjust where the bowler stands.
Press and hold the mouse button, then move the mouse in a gentle upward motion, releasing the button along the way.
How to Win:
Bowl a 300 (or as close to it as possible!).
How to Play:
In Multiplayer Bowling, you may choose whether to:Join Any Open Lane, Create A Private Lane, or Join A Private Lane. Then choose your favorite color for your bowling ball by clicking through the choices on the bowling ball to the right of your player name.
When you're standing at the approach to the lane:
- move the mouse to the left or the right to adjust where the bowler stands.
- Press and hold the mouse button, then move the mouse in a gentle upward motion, releasing the button along the way. (With this motion you control the angle and the force of your throw.)
- Move the mouse to the left or the right while the ball is travelling down the lane and you'll add spin to the ball.
To view the scorecard- press the spacebar. The current frame of the player who is up is highlighted in yellow. To remove the scorecard, press the space bar or click in the game screen.
- Bed post: 7-10 split
- Cheesy cakes: lanes on which strikes come easily
- Cherry: to pick off the front pin but leave the back pin
- Christmas tree: 3-7-10 split for a right hander; 2-7-10 split for a left hander
- Cincinnati: 8-10 split
- Deadwood: pins that have been knocked down
- Dinner bucket: leaving the 2,4,5 and 8 pins
- Grandma's teeth: a random array of pins left standing
- Mother-in-law: a pin hidden behind another pin
- Picket fence: leaving the 1,2,4 and 7 pins
- Poodle: gutter ball
- Pumpkin: ball without spin
- Sandwich game: scoring 200 by alternating strikes and spares
- Six pack: six strikes in a row
- Sour apple: weak ball
- Splasher: a strike where the pins are downed quickly
- Tumbler: a strike where the pins appear to fall individually
- Turkey: three strikes in a row
- Woolworth: 5-10 split
To submit your score to the leaderboard, make sure you use the Quit/Submit button within the game.