Bubble Tanks Tower Defense
Prepare yourself for tower defense - Bubble Tanks style.Developed by: Hero Interactive
Full tutorial and instructions are in game. You can play using only the mouse, but hotkeys are suggested for experienced players. Hotkeys can be changed via the Settings menu.
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Hero Interactive
Times Favorited: 1,535
Total plays yesterday: 53
Current High Score: 456,490
Trophies Awarded: 1,798
- Click the "Place Tower" button to start placing towers.
- All towers start from the same initial tower and may be upgraded to different types.
- Once a tower is selected, you can see its different upgrade paths.
- You can upgrade a selected tower by clicking an upgrade path you can afford on the left.
- Click "Sell Tower" to sell a selected tower for a fraction of its calculated cost.
- Game stats are displayed at the top of the screen at all times.
- Basic: Your basic creep. Nothing special about these guys.
- Fast: A faster creep -- you can use Slow Area Burst towers to slow these down.
- Ghost: Ghosts can fly through towers and walls. Some towers are ghost-only and are very effective against these creeps, but otherwise useless.
- Splitters: Split into a number of smaller enemies when killed.
- Slow: These guys are slow, but they have a ton of life and are hard to bring down.
- Spawner: Spawners will spawn enemy bubbles that grow into new enemies.
- Regeneratives: These creeps regain life as they move -- you need some high damage towers to bring these down.
- Boss: Each of the above types have Boss versions that are bigger, badder, and harder to kill than their little versions.
- Click on the icon for an upcoming wave to start the wave early and get bonus points.
- Kill spawners quickly to reduce the effect of their spawned creeps.
- In each level, you can see a few waves ahead, so plan accordingly!
- Mega towers can be morphed from four fully upgraded towers of any kind in a 2x2 grid formation. To create a mega tower, select the top left tower in a 2x2 formation of fully upgraded towers and click the button that appears.
- And yes, four mega towers arranged in a 2x2 grid can be upgraded into a Mega-Mega Tower!
Top 100 Leaderboard