Take aim and bend it like a pro!Developed by: Makai Media
Play one of four modes: Practice Shooting, Practice Goalie, Free Kicks to 5, or Speed Round (for a high score).
To shoot, Click and hold the mouse button to start the meter going, release at your desired power level. Click again at the bottom of the meter to set your bend level. To defend, click once to begin your opponent's shot. Use your mouse to move the goalie gloves to block the ball as it comes toward you.
How to Play:
- There are several ways to play Extra Free Kick.
- In the Speed Round, you can try for a high score by making and blocking as many shots before the clock ticks down to zero. For each successful shot or block, you get a 3 second time bonus.
- In Free Kick mode, you play head to head against the computer. The first to make 5 shots while being ahead by at least 2 wins.
- If you find that your skills need a little polish, you can practice shooting and defending in practice mode.
- In all modes, the key to success is bending your shot around the "wall" of your opponents while avoiding the leap of the goalie.
- Step 1 - Click and hold the mouse button to start the meter going, release at your desired power level.
- Step 2 - After selecting the kick power, the meter will swing back down toward the bottom bend meters. The left meter is the bend strength to the left and the right meter is the bend strength to the right. Click again to select the desired bend direction and angle.
- Click once to begin your opponent's shot. Use your mouse to move the goalie gloves to block the ball as it comes toward you.
- To submit your score to the leaderboard, make sure you use the Quit/Submit button within the game.
Top 100 Leaderboard