Golf - Desert
It's time to play golf in the desert. Can you shoot under par?Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Aim your shot with the mouse and click anywhere on the screen to start your swing. As the shot indicator moves up the wheel, click a second time to select your shot power.
- Pay attention to how close you are to the pin -- 100% power is not always the best option!
- If you wait too long to click, your shot will be forced to half-power. The shot indicator will now reverse directions. Click a third time to determine the accuracy of the shot.
- A perfectly straight shot is achieved by clicking when the indicator is at the bottom center of the wheel.
- An early click will result in a hooked shot and a late click will cause the ball to slice.
- When the golfer is in the ready position, a red 2D arrow indicator displays the selected direction of the upcoming shot.
- Move the mouse left and right to change the desired direction.
- To rotate the golfer's view, move the mouse arrow to the far left or right side of the game window.
- You can rotate 360 degrees in any direction.
- Note that you can not rotate your view on tee shots.
- Click anywhere in the middle of the game screen to start the swing.
- The swing indicator rotates clockwise, gradually increasing in swing power.
- Click a second time to select the power of the swing. 100% power is indicated by the beginning of the red marker at the top of the Swing Wheel.
- The swing indicator now changes direction, moving counterclockwise, simulating the forward swing of the club. The player’s third click determines the accuracy of the hit. A perfectly straight shot is achieved by clicking at the exact point on the bottom (the lowest point on the Swing Wheel). An early click yields a hooked shot while a late click causes a slice to occur.
- Clicking on the club selection drops down a menu of the available clubs and their associated potential distances.
- The radar shows an overhead view of the current hole.
- The white marker is your current location.
- The red line is your current Aim and Distance based on the club currently selected.
- This shows the ball’s current lie, and the distance of the ball to the flag stick.
- There are two animated icons that move toward the flag stick.
- Together they show you the left, right, up, and down break of the green.
- The icon shaped like an arrow shows you the left and right break along the selected aim path.
- Example: If this icon points left most of the time, then you would aim right to compensate for the left break.
- The icon shaped like a triangle shows you the up and down hill slope along the selected aim path.
- Example: If this icon mostly points up then you would hit the ball harder to compensate for the hill.
- This display incorporates information for the current player, including: hole number, par for the hole, number of strokes taken on the current hole, and total strokes taken for all holes.
- The white arrow inside the swing wheel indicates the current wind speed and direction.
The numbers inside the swing wheel are:
- % of clubs yardage you got with your swing
- distance of your last shot
Click on the pencil icon to bring up the score card. This display shows your score (in relation to par).
Top 100 Leaderboard