Test your trick shot skills in a freestyle game of H.O.R.S.E.Developed by: Makai Media
Click and hold down the mouse button to pull back the aim arrow. Drag the mouse. The longer the arrow, the harder you will shoot the ball. Release the button to shoot the ball.
Use the "Call a Trick Shot" menu in the lower left to select a trick shot.
You can also use these hotkeys and to call your shots
H.O.R.S.E is made up of three game types:
- Play VS The Computer
- High Score Shootout
- Practice: This mode is only to perfect your shooting skills. No points are awarded.
- Play VS The Computer: Make your computer opponent spell the word "horse" before you do. Every time you make a shot and your opponent misses, he gets a letter. Once it spells "horse", you win.
How To Play:
- The game is controlled with the mouse or the keyboard:
- Click and hold once to start your shot. Drag the mouse to control the power and direction of your shot.
- When playing VS the computer, or practicing, you can call your specific, made shot. When you call your shot, only that type of shot will count as a good shot.
- Use the "Call a Trick Shot" menu in the lower left to select a trick shot.
- You can also use these hotkeys to call your shots:
- =eyes closed
- =Off the backboard
- =Off the wall
- =Off the ground
- =Moonshot (ball leaves the screen)
You may only submit a score when playing High Score Shootout. To submit your score to the leaderboard, make sure you use the Quit/Submit button within the game.
Top 100 Leaderboard