Grab your boat and go as RC Racing takes to the water.Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
- Control your boat with the arrow keys.
- Get pick-ups for more speed, better control, shields, and points.
- Watch out for seaweed and sandbars.
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Times Favorited: 3,488
Total plays yesterday: 7
Current High Score: 2,999,558
Trophies Awarded: 38,040
How to Win:
Complete all of the tracks without finishing last in any race. If you finish in last place, your game will end.
The game is controlled entirely with the keyboard
- Use the UP arrow key to accelerate.
- Use the DOWN arrow key to move in reverse.
- Use the LEFT arrow key to move left.
- Use the RIGHT arrow key to move right.
- Press and HOLD the SPACE BAR to use your turbo boost.
- Motor - The motor pick-up will increase your top speed. The motor meter will slowly decrease over time.
- Remote Control - The remote control pick-up will increase your traction for better handling. The remote control meter will slowly decrease over time.
- Battery - The battery pick-up will increase your top speed.
- Note: The motor and the remote control meters will slowly decrease over time.
- Sheild - Picking up the shield will make your vehicle temporarily indestructible and you can destroy any opponent simply by touching them. Your boat will also not be phased by the seaweed and the sand bar.
- $ - Driving over the $ awards 1,000 points. It also delays the BONUS countdown for 2 seconds.
- Seaweed - Driving over the seaweed will send your boat into a spin. If you hit a wall while you are spinning, your boat will crash.
- Sand Bar - Driving over any sand bar will severely slow your boat down.
- If you spin out and hit the side of the track you will crash. You can also crash by being cut off by an opponent.
- Driving over the Speed Arrows will provide your boat with a turbo boost and will award extra points while you are on them.
- Placement - You will get Points added to your score after each race depending on where you finish.
- First Place - 15,000 points
- Second Place - 5,000 points
- Third Place - 2,500 points
- Fourth Place - 0 points
- Bonus Timer - The bonus timer will count down during the race.
- Picking up the $ will stop the timer from counting down for 2 seconds. At the end of the race you will be awarded the bonus points.
- $ Pick-Up - The $ pick-up awards 1,000 points.
- Speed Arrows - While you are driving over the speed arrows you will be awarded extra points.
Top 100 Leaderboard