Ancient Chinese puzzle game that never gets old.Developed by: Fuel Industries
Simply locate the matching tiles and find a way to clear them from the board as quickly as possible.
A timer at the top of the screen keeps track of how you are doing.
How to Win:
You must play Layout 1 in order to post your score to the leaderboard.
Simply locate the matching tiles and find a way to clear them from the board as quickly as possible. A timer at the top of the screen keeps track of how you are doing.
How to Play:
- You can only match two like tiles that do not have a tile blocking on the right, left or sitting on top of it. When you click on a free tile, it will become highlighted. Highlights will not appear around those tiles which are not free to remove.
- If there are no moves remaining, you can reshuffle the tiles. Doing this adds penalty time to your score. The more tiles remaining earns a higher penalty.
- 15 points will be added to your score if at the end of the game you are stuck with a pile you can not get rid of with a shuffle.
- When you complete the game you are presented your score.
- Themes: Choose from 4 different exciting backgrounds.
- Tile Layouts: Choose from 10 different and challenging layouts; it's like having 10 games in 1!
- Tile Sets: There are 3 different types of tiles to choose from. Find out which one is your favorite.
- Quit/Submit: end the game and submit your best score on board number 1 to the high score server. You can see how your score compares to the top players.
- Shuffle: shuffle the tiles and receive a penalty to your score. The more tiles remaining earns a higher penalty.
- New Game: Restart the game. You best score is maintained.
- Music: turns the background music on or off.
- Menu: This returns you to the main menu screen.
- If you match 4 like tiles in a row, you will receive a special bonus.
- Any 4 Tiles = 10 bonus points
- Wind and Dragon Tiles = 30 bonus points
- Season Tiles = 40 bonus points
- Special Branded Tiles (Flower Tiles) = 50 bonus points
- Your score is calculated as: Total Time (in seconds) x 2.5 - bonus + penalty. The lower your score the better you will rank.
To submit your score to the leaderboard, make sure you use the Quit/Submit button within the game. Remember, you can only submit a score achieved by completing board number 1.
Top 100 Leaderboard