MATCH POINT TENNIS
Leave it all on the court if you expect to win this game.
Click the button below to start your game!
Like this game? Let your friends know!
Gold: 150 pts 100 Tickets
Silver: 125 pts 100 Tickets
Bronze: 100 pts 100 Tickets
Match Point Tennis
Leave it all on the court if you expect to win this game.Developed by: Fuel Industries
Customize your character and then head straight for the tournament.
Click once to toss the ball for the serve, and click again to swing.
Your player will follow your mouse, and automatically hit the ball when they are close enough.
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Fuel Industries
Times Favorited: 18,513
Total plays yesterday: 111
Current High Score: 169
Trophies Awarded: 26,993
How to Play:
- Click to toss the ball for the serve.
- Click again to begin your swing and hit the serve.
- Move the mouse to move your player on the court.
- If your player is close enough they will automatically return the ball.
- The angle of the hit is determined by how far and to what side of the ball you are on.
- Win 2 games to beat your opponent and advance to the next round.
- Click and hold the mouse button down to lob the ball (when your opponent is close to the net), or chip the ball (when they are further back from to the net)
- Alternatively press to force a chip shot
- and to force a lob.
- Move your mouse quickly to the left or right when the player is in their backswing to add even more angle to your shot.
- The higher the ball is when you click to serve, the more difficult the serve will be to return
- The further away from the ball you are when you return it, the tighter the angle. Be careful, if you get too far away you will not be able to return the ball.
- Charge the net to try to get the jump on your opponent.
- Move the mouse quickly left and right while your player is preparing to hit to get even more angle on the shot.
- Use the color of the ball trail to tell when the opponent is trying to chip it in or lob it over your head.