Oasis Mah Jongg
Relax with this Ancient Chinese tile game.Developed by: Fuel Industries
Simply locate the matching tiles and find a way to clear them from the board as quickly as possible.
A timer at the top of the screen keeps track of how you are doing.
How to Win:
You must play Layout 1 in order to post your score to the leaderboard.
Simply locate the matching tiles and find a way to clear them from the board as quickly as possible. A timer at the top of the screen keeps track of how you are doing.
How to Play:
You can only match two like tiles that do not have a tile blocking on the right, left or sitting on top of it. When you click on a free tile, it will become highlighted. Highlights will not appear around those tiles which are not free to remove.
If there are no moves remaining, you can reshuffle the tiles. Doing this adds penalty time to your score. The more tiles remaining earns a higher penalty.
15 points will be added to your score if at the end of the game you are stuck with a pile you can not get rid of with a shuffle
When you complete the game you are presented your score.
- Themes: Choose from 4 different exciting backgrounds.
- Tile Layouts: Choose from 10 different and challenging layouts; it's like having 10 games in 1!
- Tile Sets: There are 2 different types of tiles to choose from. Find out which one is your favorite.
- Quit/Submit: end the game and submit your best score on board number 1 to the high score server. You can see how your score compares to the top players.
- Shuffle: shuffle the tiles and receive a penalty to your score. The more tiles remaining earns a higher penalty.
- New Game: Restart the game. You best score is maintained.
- Music: turns the background music on or off.
- Menu: This returns you to the main menu screen
Any 4 Tiles = 10 bonus points
Wind and Dragon Tiles = 30 bonus points
Season Tiles = 40 bonus points
Special Branded Tiles (Flower Tiles) = 50 bonus points
Your score is calculated as: Total Time (in seconds) x 2 - bonus + penalty. The lower your score the better you will rank.
To submit your score to the posted High Score list, make sure you use the Quit button within the game. Remember, you can only submit a score achieved by completing board number 1.
Top 100 Leaderboard