- Click on the heads or tails coin to start the referee coin toss.
- The winner of the coin toss kicks first.
- You will take five turns as kicker and five turns as goalie.
- Move the mouse to place the kicker aim cursor.
- Click once to start play.
- Click again to stop the meter at the desired ball power.
- Tip: click when the needle is all the way right for 100% power.
- Click again to stop the meter at the desired ball spin.
- Tip: align the yellow needle to the ball center for a straight kick.
- The green arrow and cursor shows the kicker's aim.
- Move the mouse to adjust the goalie's position to match the kicker's aim.
- Just before the kicker strikes the ball, the green arrow will show if the ball will spin left or right.
- No green arrow means the ball will have no spin.
- You can dive left or right by clicking left or right of the goalie.
- Click the "New Game" menu item to start a new game.
- Your best score of all games is saved until you click on "Quit/Submit".
- Your quality score bonus for making or saving a goal is based on the balls power and spin.
- The higher the power and spin are the higher your quality score bonus is.
- Your quality score is also based on how close the ball is to the glowing bull's-eye center.
- You can earn 2X bonus points for hitting the glowing red target that is inside the goal net.
- The red target will spin if you earned the 2X bonus points.
Computer Performance Tips:
- close all other open browser and program windows while playing
- changing your desktop display settings to "800x600 16 bit" may improve your performance