Go on safari and capture the wildlife on film for points.Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
The object of the game is to use the viewfinder (the white outline) to frame and take THE BEST PHOTOS YOU CAN of all 16 animals using one roll of film with 24 shots. All of the animals move back and forth across the screen.
How to Win:
The object of the game is to use the viewfinder (the white outline) to frame and take THE BEST PHOTOS YOU CAN of all 16 animals using one roll of film with 24 shots. There are eight animals in the PLAINS (also known as the savanna) and eight animals in the RAIN FOREST. All of the animals move back and forth across the screen.
- The game automatically begins in the PLAINS world, but you can move to the RAIN FOREST world by clicking on the "RAIN FOREST" sign, then back to the PLAINS by clicking on the "PLAINS" sign.
- Use your mouse to move the viewfinder and take a photo when you've spotted an animal. When there are no animals on the screen, move the viewfinder all the way to the left or right to move to another screen with more animals.
- Each time you take a photo of an animal, its image on the border of the game grows dark and the photo appears in the album. You can check a photo in the album right then, or at any time, by clicking on the ALBUM button. The album displays ALL photos you've taken of each animal, but only the points from your best photo count toward your overall score. The score for your best photo has an asterisk (*) next to it.
- After you've displayed a photo in the album, click on the photo and read all about the animal! In some cases, you also can listen to a sample of what the animal sounds like in the wild! To return to the plains or rain forest, click on the PLAY button.
- Like animals in real life, all of the animals in the Candystand Photo Expedition are curious about people. Sometimes, their curiosity causes them to look directly into the viewfinder! IF YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF AN ANIMAL WHEN IT'S LOOKING DIRECTLY INTO THE VIEWFINDER, YOU'LL GET DOUBLE POINTS! (Here's a tip: When an animal first enters the plains or rain forest, it's very curious about you. The longer you follow an animal with the viewfinder, the less likely it is to be curious and look into the viewfinder!)
- You can earn up to 2,000 points for each photo you take. The better the photo, the more points you'll get! THE BEST PHOTOS ARE THE ONES IN WHICH YOU'VE CENTERED THE ANIMAL IN THE VIEWFINDER AND THE ANIMAL IS LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU. If you're not pleased with the photo you've taken of an animal, and you still have film left, you can try to take a better one!
To submit your score to the leaderboard, make sure you use the Quit/Submit button within the game.
Top 100 Leaderboard