Dismantle the pyramid of cards to win this game.Developed by: Fuel Industries
21 cards are dealt in the shape of a pyramid in successive rows of from 1 to 6 cards.
Each card is overlapped by 2 cards from the row below.
A card in the pyramid is available if it is not covered by another card.
How to Win:
The object of the game is to clear all the cards in the pyramid.
How to Play:
- 21 cards are dealt in the shape of a pyramid in successive rows of from 1 to 6 cards. Each card is overlapped by 2 cards from the row below. A card in the pyramid is available if it is not covered by another card.
- To start, 6 cards of the bottom row are available. Playing 2 adjacent cards in the 6th row releases a card in the 5th row; playing 2 adjacent cards in the 5th row releases a card in the 4th row, etc. The game is won when all of the cards in the pyramid have been discarded.
- To Play: From the available cards, remove and discard by clicking and dragging your mouse on all the Kings individually, and all the pairs of cards that total 13. Aces count as 1, Jacks count as 11, Queens as 12, and Kings as 13. For example: the following could be removed if available: any King(13); 6 of Diamonds with the 7 of Hearts (total of 13); Ace of Spades(1) and the Queen of Hearts (12). Suits are not a factor.
- One by one, turn up cards from the hand by clicking on it. Place the unplayable cards face up on a single waste pile by clicking on it again. The top card of the waste pile and the visible card in the hand are available. A card turned up from the hand can be matched with a card in the waste pile. A card from the hand or from the waste pile can be matched with a card in the pyramid. And of course, two cards in the pyramid can be matched. To move a pair to the discard pile, click on one card of the pair and drag it on top of the other in the pair.
- When you clear all the cards in the pyramid, you win!
- Have fun and good luck!