Speed and accuracy are key in this arcade football challenge.Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Score as many points as possible in three minutes by hitting the targets held by your two receivers. Drive your team down the field to score touchdowns, field goals and extra points.
How to Win:
- You are the quarterback marching your receivers downfield for touchdowns. The message box above the uprights tells you where you are on the field.
- If you are at the 50 yard line or closer on fourth down, you can "kick" a field goal by tossing the football through the red circle in the the uprights. The closer you are, the bigger the circle. Just get the ball through the uprights on extra points.
- The point value on the targets held by receivers equals both the points scored when hit, and the number of yards of the pass completion multiplied by five.
- For example, a target with a Point Value of 1 = 5 yards; Point Value 2 = 10 yards; Point Value of 7 = 35 yards.
- To aim your throw, click and hold the cursor on the game screen where you want the football to go. A red X will appear.
- Thrust forward on the mouse and release the button to throw the football. The distance and direction the ball travels towards that red X depends on the speed and direction of the mouse thrust when you release.
Top 100 Leaderboard