Like this game? Let your friends know!
Gold: 1:35.0 pts 100 Tickets
Silver: 1:25.0 pts 100 Tickets
Bronze: 1:15.0 pts 100 Tickets
Speed down the hilly streets of San Fran on skates.Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Click your mouse to start the game.
You don't have to keep it clicked, just move it around the course as you go downhill.
The faster the run, the lower the score, the higher you place on the board.
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Times Favorited: 5,333
Total plays yesterday: 16
Current High Score: 0:30.0
Trophies Awarded: 31,974
How to Win:
If you make it through the two heats and the Finals, then your cumulative score for all three runs is what is posted to the high score board. The faster the run, the lower the score, the higher you place on the board.
How to Play:
Speed is the name of the game so watch out for water hazards, oil spills and fallen skaters because they'll slow you down. Keep your turns to a minimum because that'll slow you down too.
- Click your mouse to start the game. You don't have to keep it clicked, just move it around the course as you go downhill.
- You start in a Quarterfinal heat with four other skaters. If you finish in the top 3, then it's on to a Semifinal heat. If you don't, game over.
- In the Semifinal heat you're facing four other skaters again. If you finish in the top three, then it's onto the Finals. If you don't, game over.
- In the Finals you'll face four other skaters again.
- Give a bump to those tough skaters at your side by using your mouse to turn into them.
- Memorize the course because skaters will sometimes block your view of hazards and obstacles.
- If you slow down too much, you'll start kicking again automatically to build up speed.
To submit your score to the posted High Score list, make sure you use the Quit button within the game. After hitting Quit you'll receive a submission form if you qualify for a High Score.