Land your tricks for points or land in a heap, it's that simple.Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Click on your rider to begin your approach.
Press and hold the mouse button while pedaling down the start ramp.
As your rider nears the beginning of the launch ramp, click on your left mouse button and fling the mouse upward. Then release your mouse button to launch him into the air.
Detailed Game Information
Developed by: Skyworks Technologies, Inc.
Times Favorited: 3,571
Total plays yesterday: 1
Current High Score: 1,799
Trophies Awarded: 11,123
How to Win:
Successfully complete each jump, while earning big points for AIR, STYLE and LANDING. You'll be judged on a scale of 1-100 in 3 categories: Air (height & distance), Style (how well you perform the trick) and Landing. These scores will then be averaged together to give you your TOTAL Score.
How to Play:
- Plan your 5 jumps.
- Click on your rider to begin your approach.
- Press and hold the mouse button while pedaling down the start ramp.
- As your rider nears the beginning of the launch ramp, click on your left mouse button and fling the mouse upward. Then release your mouse button to launch him into the air.
- Move your cursor into any one of the 7 zones of the screen to initiate a trick.
Screen Position Trick Upper left - Back flip Center left - Table top 360 Bottom left - T-bar spin Down Center - Super-man Upper right - Turn down Center right - Suicide Bottom right - No can-can
- The back flip and two spins automatically execute one full revolution.
- The other tricks can be held in the air for maximum effect.
- For the rest of the tricks, leave your cursor in the control zone until your rider nears that ground. Hold the trick as long as possible to earn extra style points.
- Each game consists of 3 runs through a course of 5 jumps.
- Each jump is scored in 3 parts: AIR, STYLE, and LANDING. Your AIR score is for height and distance. Your STYLE score is based on the timing, difficulty and originality of the trick. Your LANDING score is judged on how close you land to the center of the landing ramp.
- The AIR, STYLE and LANDING scores for all 5 jumps are averaged to give total scores for the run. The 9 averages are added to yield the final TOTAL SCORE.
- Should you average a TOTAL SCORE of 750 points or more, you will automatically enter into the Championship Round, where you will be faced to hurdle over 3 death defying jumps, while avoiding such natural obstacles as a shooting geyser and an erupting volcano. If you are struck and do not survive any one of these 3 jumps, your game will end and you will need to start from the beginning of the race.
To submit your score to the posted High Score list, make sure you use the Quit button within the game. After hitting Quit you'll receive a submission form if you qualify for a High Score.
Top 100 Leaderboard